My beds too big without you
i slept sooooo bad last night! damn it, the whole time i was trying to sleep i just kept thinking about this one girl too. very odd, i haven't had anything like it for a lonnnnnng time. I tried to got to sleep at 12:00 and i don't think i actually passed out till around 2:30 and then woke up again at 7:00 after tossing and turneing all night. Same with the night before too. I don't even know why this girl was in my head, she must have me shook. Just like shawn desmond "this girl, she got me shoook." maybe not. But still, I guess i'm infatuated and it has just been too long for me to remember what it is like. Insane, i'm sure other people get it too. It just occupies your mind every free moment you give it, and you can't do anything about it. Am i alone in this? Do other people get like this? I wouldn't call it a crush because i don't even know if i really like the girl. I don't really know what is going on. crazy that people can have this power over other people with out even trying. aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. so the reason i wrote the name of this blog is that it is a Police song (My bed's too big without you) I listened to it on repeat for about half an hour this morning. That made me feel somewhat better. peace.

1 Comments:
I dream about girls all the time. Its wonderful!
Post a Comment
<< Home