Monday, February 07, 2005

Never fear ya'll, I am alive!

Yes after weeks on Hiatus, I am back in buisness. you see the thing is i didn't really do much worth talking about, even to myself! Here is a run down of what's gone down. my buddy dave got back from a year in China in which he spent much of his time learning kung fu and chinese. We hung out, it was rad. We boxed a bit until he clocked me, and taught each other kung fu and tai chi and now he's gone again for two months to Tanzinia in Africa for a safari and to teach english to some jungle children. I have mostly been doing school so that boring and i wont elaborate. I have been playing music a fair bit with the guitar player from my old band, and the singer has been coming and jamming too, which is pretty great. On Saturday night he brought over a tape of the last night that we played together as a band and DAMN we kicked ass! so hopefully something will start up again soon and we will be rocking Victoria once more. Seriously, KICKED ASS! I went Camping up at french Beach on friday night and got severly messed which was a hoot, then went hiking up at Sombrio on saturday morning which was also hooty( no waves though due to extremely shity windy weather). Yesterday i blew up an umbrella and then went out for a chinese Banquet for my Kung Fu club. We had a nine course meal! NINE COURSE! crazy, it was hella good, hella. so yeah, that about brings ya'll Back up to speed. i can't wait for reading break though, shiiiit yeah! more camping and there should be waves so imma surf it up. peace

3 Comments:

Blogger dana said...

Oh reading break, so close, yet so far away. Not to mention way too short. Beach, I love french beach. I miss the beach. What I do not miss it the library, where I spent the last 4 hours.

February 7, 2005 at 10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum, chinese food is gooood! I definitely think the band should get back together!! I thought you guys were grrrrreat!

February 7, 2005 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger alphageek said...

I just had a 9 course meal at a Chinese restaurant too! What I miss just as much as the beach are the trees. Seriously, there are no trees here. What gives.

February 13, 2005 at 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home