Monday, January 10, 2005

What the Hell is Chemistry Anyway?

Back to school, back to school. Got my books, got a pen, start it up all over again. None of courses seem like they should kick my ass tooo bad, but you never know. I don't really want to be at school now, as all my partying over the holidays is now catching up with me. When I went to think today it hurt pretty bad. My head feels cloudy and I can't focus for too long on one subject or even one object! I have made a few pacts with myself though and with any luck I should be clear minded in a few weeks once all the goods times wear off. Just in time for mid terms I would imagine. I started a daily excercise routine today with my friend Carla, I need someone to help motivate me past the begining of a routine, I think thats the hardest part, starting and keeping it going for more then a week or two. But I feel like this one might stick, so all the better I guess. Some thugs tried to jump me in the park on my way home from school today too! it was crazy, this one guy jumped out the bush ahead of me and then three guys came out behind me and asked for my Coat and my money. I gave them a chance to leave, but they were persistant, long story short, i have a pretty bruised left hand and still have my coat and money. moral of the story? Stay in school, drugs are for losers! but seriously folks, why am I going to school still, why aren't I winging away to Tahiti and French Polynesia with three beautiful women by my side? I wonder, I truely wonder. Until I figure out this and one or two of lifes many other mysteries, i suppose I'll be here a while. any way. peace



as an after thought: maybe too many hyper links, anything to avoid school work!

1 Comments:

Blogger alphageek said...

I can't believe I actually opened every one of those links... You didn't really get mugged did you? Are you just going crazy from school and imagined this, and then woke up naked in your garage with a bruised hand?

January 11, 2005 at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home