Friday, June 17, 2005

Woke up this morning, and found myself dead

Stepping into a new track and gliding along without to many jostles or jolts. Things should pick up in pace once they settle into a new rhythm. Feeling like the correct direction may not be as hard to locate as was once thought; although the amount of time it will take to actually come around the bend and present itself may be another issue all together.

Music: taking over all the free time i've got.

Good idea? Bad idea?

Well now, I will most certainly miss out on some opportunites which would present themselves were I around to observe them. On the other hand, there will be new possibilities and options brought forth by the networking which always follows closely musicians, and their friends. A negative and it's counter.

Here is a new motto. (I think it makes a lot more sense then "You are what you eat.")


Eat Junk

Become Junk





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home