Exams, Music, Brain deadness.
Schools almost over, things are looking good for the summer. I have my old job at Ryan vending back for another summer of slacking out at the ferries, with a pay raise! sweet. still not as good as those real, slack ass ferry workers though. those bastards/bastardettes. I only have two exams this week so that makes things pretty nice for me. I spent all day yesterday studying and most of this afternoon, until i realised that i was no longer taking anything in at all. I listened to music for about 9 hours yesterday which put my in a very good frame of mind and a lovely situtation with a friend. My old love of Radiohead has been renewed once more. But one cd has a scratch which ruined everything. well at least the mood.
The first rehersal of the Funk Unit happened on thursday night and went really well. 8 people showed up making my room fairly cramped but also, fairly funky. This is going to be a tight band, with some really great musicians. I can't wait till we have rehersed a few more times so we can play ( and all Y'all out there can come hear us). should be really fun.
thats about it. i leave for Costa Rica in a week. hell yes.
if you have never heard the album "Electric Ladyland" by Jimi Hendrix i recomend you get a hold of it somehow and listen. he's better then Bach.
Peace
The first rehersal of the Funk Unit happened on thursday night and went really well. 8 people showed up making my room fairly cramped but also, fairly funky. This is going to be a tight band, with some really great musicians. I can't wait till we have rehersed a few more times so we can play ( and all Y'all out there can come hear us). should be really fun.
thats about it. i leave for Costa Rica in a week. hell yes.
if you have never heard the album "Electric Ladyland" by Jimi Hendrix i recomend you get a hold of it somehow and listen. he's better then Bach.
Peace

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home