Thursday, March 31, 2005

Costa Rica

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww shit. I just booked my first three days accomadation in the lovely land of Costa Rica. I got three weeks there, leaving on the 24th of this month. $439 plane tickets=fun an surf and sloths and parrots. =me being hella stoked.

in other news. i am pretty messed right now, making typing somewhat difficult and thinking hard as well.

The formation of the band is going pretty smoothly for only being at it a week. it is consuming me right now. in a good way. I have got: a drummer, a latin percusionist, two guitars, an alto sax who rips shit up, a trumpet player and me on bass. the weekend i am auditioning two more guitar players, a trupmet/singer,and a singer. i am stoked on this aswell. just keep movin on up. any way. stay in school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home