Marmaduke Ep ready for listening
well we recorded our first C.D. last night at Adam kitridge's studio in Esquimalt. Adam is the lead singer in Jets Overhead and kindly recorded 5 of our songs for free in his amazingly cool studio. We were there until 3:30 this morning mastering and touching up the songs, but we now have proof of our sound, and thats what makes me happiest.
It was exausting~! but well worth it. the quality is wonderful and our sound was really captured well. i couldn't ask for more. right now i am walking on air. it is such a rush to finnaly have something to show for all the hard work i have put into music over the years, and all the frustrations i have suffered along the way.
aahhhhh! you can all get a copy real soon, and if you eamil me i will send you MP3s
It was exausting~! but well worth it. the quality is wonderful and our sound was really captured well. i couldn't ask for more. right now i am walking on air. it is such a rush to finnaly have something to show for all the hard work i have put into music over the years, and all the frustrations i have suffered along the way.
aahhhhh! you can all get a copy real soon, and if you eamil me i will send you MP3s

3 Comments:
oo! oo! pick me! pick me!
I really want to hear you guys play!
send to me too! I wanna hear!
I listened to the tunes, and I approve. You guys are funky!! Your band and my band should have a battle-of-the-bands. We would be playing Doxy and Stolen Moments. Marmaduke reminds me of that funk/disco band that played at the dance in Banff. Remember!? With the skanky girls silhouette-dancing in the windows? I think that may be forever engraved in my mind.
Post a Comment
<< Home